Search this blog

24 August 2016


John Holt
Memories By The Score



Release Date: 5 August 2016
LP Catalogue no: VP25711
Buy in store now:
Amazon: https://Memories-Score-vinyl
 

28 John Holt classics in one super-deluxe 2 LP set

From The Paragons Rock Steady classics through the hit after hit Bunny Lee years up to John's 80's renaissance with Henry 'Junjo' Lawes and King Jammy, this must have collection is a fitting tribute to one of reggae music’s greatest ever stars.

Enclosed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve featuring an informative essay from Harry Wise, along with previously unseen photos.


TRACK LISTING
SIDE ONE
SIDE TWO
1. 
Got To Get Away The Paragons
1. 
Stick By Me
 
2.
Left With A Broken Heart
2.
It’s A Jam In The Streets
 
3.
Memories By The Score
3.
Still In Chains
 
4.
My Number One
4.
Riding For A Fall
 
5.
Sometimes
5.
The Clock
 
6.
There Is No Love
6.
Hooligans Change Your Style
 
7.
My Heart Is Gone
7.
Up Park Camp
 
8.
Strange Things
 
 
 
SIDE THREE
SIDE FOUR
1. 
You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
1. 
I’ll Be Lonely
 
2.
My Satisfaction
2.
Thief In The Night
 
3.
(Let’s) Get It While It’s Hot
3.
The Tide Is High
 
4.
Everything’s Coming Up Love
4.
Sweetie Come Brush Me
 
5.
I Forgot To Say I Love You Till I’m Gone
5.
Ghetto Queen
 
6.
Fancy Make Up
6.
Love I Can Feel
 
 
 
7.
If I Were A Carpenter
 
























Bookmark and Share